On my second time to La Fenetre Soleil, I met Mrs Cinta, the owner of that place. She is a very kind lady and she told me about many dishes that are off menu. We can order it but not on the menu yet. If you haven’t read about this restaurant, you can read it here.
La Fenetre Soleil, despite of their french name, it sells Indonesian food. And this time I will write about their off-menu dishes.
This is their standard menu. And these are the meals that are not there :
- Bebek Goreng Surabaya 180.000 vnd.
- Rawon 200.000 vnd.
- Soto Betawi
- and many more (will update soon).
Last time when I went there, we ordered many foods so now let me review them 😀
- Chicken satay – this one is good! the satay sauce is yummy and the chicken is tender.
- Chicken tender – yummy.
- Perkedel Jagung – delicious.
- Tahu Isi – Very good.
- Pecel – Too spicy for me, can’t taste it properly.
- Ayam Goreng – good.
- Bebek Goreng – delicious. Eat it with the gravy!
- Sop Buntut – good. soup is delicious, meats are tender.
- Rawon – okay. it’s lack of ‘kluwak’ taste but I guess they made it to cater international taste.
- Sayur Asem – good.
- Rendang – good. not too spicy.
My husband and his friends loved it! Yes, the food is mostly yummy. Never had enough of this. If you’re looking for a good Indonesian restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, then you should visit this one. Can’t go wrong with the taste 😉